R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Gas Sedan Nats. Toledo, Ohio
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Eric Jones
Tech Regular

Default SAY IT AIN'T SO.........................

I read that there is no longer open practice on wendsday for the the Gas Sedan Nats, is this true?

If this is true(which I hope its not) I think its an unfair thing to change the week of the race being as-though I and everybody that I'm traveling with and others whom I have talked with based there traveling plans around the original format that stated there will be open practice on wednesday and contolled practice on thursday now www.oneeighthracers.com says that open practice is only on monday & tuesday and controlled practice is on wednesday & thursday, why the change?

I really do believe that the majority of the racers will be arriveing(sp?) on wednesday and that they were looking foward to having a open track because of the original format that you guys started with on the entry-form, if you guys do contolled pratice wednesday alot of the racers(myself included) won't get the track time they thought they were going to get and it will be harder to get your car set-up for raceday, maybe you can do open in the morning & early afternoon then go to controlled for a round or two afterwards, just my thoughts.

I understand you have-to-do what you got-to-do, I will still be there along with everybody else eitherway, I just wish I would have known a month ago so I could have planed to come on tuesday instead.

If I've been mislead, sorry for the long post.
Regards,
Eric L. Jones