R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya F103 Forum
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 02:13 PM
thomst
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by liljohn1064
Which chassis do you have? F102 or F103?

Tires for the F103 will work, foam or rubber.
Get a stick pack shaped lipo and charger. A 3200 mah will run a silver can for over 20 minutes.
Front wings have been reissued by Tamiya recently. Check the web store for xxx He has sets in stock.
According to someone else on this forum it's based on the F103 Chassis. I found the manual here: ht tp: tamiyaclub.com/manuals.asp. Is it correct that the chassis is called "F103"? I tried searching for parts with partnumbers from the manual, but they are all "discontinued". So I guess I have to find parts with new partnumbers, and check here if they will fit or not

1. Do I have to choose 7,4V for the battery? Or can I use 11,1V? The original battery was a 7,2V-1400NP.
2. Inside the rear wheel there is something called "ball trust bearing" wich is completly broken. The original spare part is discontinued, can I use this one: w w w tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=51346?
3. The diff joint is also broken, I assume I can use this one w w w tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=50507?
4. In my diff-housing I have 3 plastic discs wich I understand can be replaced with ball-bearings as an hop-up-option. But I can't find the part-number for this one..
5. What is this: ht t p : tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=53066?
6. I have foam-tires in medium-good shape. What is the difference between foam and rubber? I couldn't find rubber-tires, could someone point me in the right direction?

Sorry for the weird URL-s "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made a certain number of posts. You have not reached that limit yet."