R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 04-24-2012, 10:50 PM
rcguy76559
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thecman26
IMO the stock chassis is fine, I have ran mine all season so far on the stock chassis and its nice and straight. BUT I have been racing for 6 or 7 years now so I don't go cartweeling down the straight either. I am planning on getting the BCE chassis very soon though, for other reasons.
Originally Posted by nismomike
+1. I also still have the stock chassis and it hasn't bent. I dont crash very often either. I did replace my outdrives and shock towers though. Front shock tower never bent, but the rear slightly tweaked inward 2mm. And only the rear outdrives were grooved when I replaced them all. Nothing else has broken or bent. I might eventually buy the TLR kit and upgrade the chassis, but as of now its not needed. I club race once a week and race a local points series once per month plus big events in Az. Been running it since Christmas. I'm biting on the heels of our local Team Durango/Team Tekin driver, stock chassis and all.

yes stock chassis works good after running mine on 8th scale size tracks for half a year stock chassis is twisted and rear shock tower (stock) bends from those big triples. bought new tlr chassis and long brace its even more dialed than before.