R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 04-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Oasis
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by goehm
If I recall correctly, this truck in box stock format is fully capable and has beat the snot out of all the other 'race' trucks out there. There is no hardware that you 'have' to have for this truck; the only thing this truck needs to win is someone that can drive it.

I think we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves thinking it has to have anything to be more than competitive.

If you want to take the truck to the next level, buy the TLR tuning kit which is a very nice package for a great price.
The stock chassis is junk, everyone that runs one at my local indoor track has bent the stock chassis..I disagree with you on not "having to have" anything..for one or two races yes, you can bend the stock towers & chassis back to almost straight..the stock suspension pivot balls are total junk, mine were worn out after 3 race days..the hard anodized balls are a "must have"..the SCTE is the best overall SC truck but it's not without it's problems..