R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - For Sale XX4 with parts
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 12:53 PM
Manatarms25
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 223 (100%+)
Default For Sale XX4 with parts

For Sale

This a XX4 that was part of the lot. This one is pretty clean and comes with 2 bodies. The diff's do feel pretty rough though

Includes all parts and everything seen in the pictures
Front Arms new in package
Rear Arms loose
Front Shock Tower new in package
Rear Shock Tower loose
Lots of hubs, drive shafts etc.

Selling for $SOLD Shipped 48 states

Pictures below

I have received a very large lot of RC stuff I will be listing in the course of the next week, please keep a eye on my ads. I am in the process of sorting now.
Stuff like Futaba radios, Brushless ESC’s (Castle/Novak), Brushless motors, Brushed ESC’s/Motors, XXXT- CR’s, XXX-S, XXX4’s and G and XX4’s.
I have a huge XX4 set up and parts lot for you XX4 fans. Please feel free to PM me or check my other ads and they are listed.
Please not this is not my stuff, NO TRADES!!, I will test the brushless equipment (most of this looks new with boxes) before its listed other than that I will do my best to describe what I see. As always you will see good pictures of the items for sale. But.. because of this it is SOLD AS IS.

Thanks guys! Again NO TRADES, I will not be taking or responding to low balls offers. He is in no hurry to sell the stuff. Just wants it gone from his never ending basement
If you are a XXX guy and looking for parts for the XX,XXX platforms please PM me
Click me!!

Thanks! Jason

Last edited by Manatarms25; 04-25-2012 at 05:07 PM.