R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Caster S10B package
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:58 AM
ofnaman
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Caster S10B package

I'm trying to get some money together for outdoor 1/8 racing. I bought these cars thinking I'd be into 1/10 4wd, but it's just not my thing. I have two cars for sale, a s10b pro and a sk10 rtr. Right now the pro car has a hobby king X Car 8.5 turn sensored brushless motor and 35 amp sensored hobby king esc (both with one battery run on them, in a parking lot). It also has a very slightly used turnigy nano tech 5000 mah 30-60C 2S saddle pack lipo (I think I've charged it 5 times). The servo is a brand new blue bird digital high speed, high torque unit that I have not even taken out side my living room. The pro has cvd's all the way around, including centers and gear diffs. It also has losi red front and losi pink rear springs with 30 W losi oil in the front and associated 27.5 W oil in the rear. The chassis on the pro is a diggity designs carbon fiber unit that has alway's had a chassis protector sheet on it, and the shock towers are the plastic ones, with schumacher wing mounts. I just put new associated 5000 weight oil in the front diff and associated 1000 weight oil in the rear. This car is pretty dialed now and is fast. It's been a blast to play around with. The second car is the rtr version, roller only, with the pro aluminum chassis. It has cvd's in the front only and has the upgraded metal ball diffs in it (the diffs were in a caster team racers car before he switched to ball diffs). Other than that it is all stock with the exception of losi 30 W oil added to the shocks. We were planning on running this car just like it sits, but never got around to it. It has never been powered by a motor. It is ready to go with the addition of all of your electronics. I have 3 sets of tires/wheels that go with the cars, a set of wore out stock rtr tires, a set of almost new gold compound j concepts bar codes, and a set of 50% used panther clay tires. Extra parts include: new front plastic shock tower, front and rear aluminum s10b shock towers (the stock ones), 7 extra new rear a arms, 4 extra new front a arms, a new set of front and rear "new geometry" plastic hubs, a plastic ball diff, 2 plastic small bevel gears, 4 bevel gear cups, 2 new gear diff bevel gear cups, 2 sets of ball diff housings, new front and rear wheels, used rear yellow springs, a beat up rtr body, a manual, the original plastic rtr chassis, and a ton of extra stickers (2 or 3 sets of the green one's, and a couple sets of the original ones). I will also include a almost new zippy 5700 mah saddle pack lipo (a little tall for the car, but it will fit with longer hold down bolts). The pro car has been raced about 5 times and the rtr is basically brand new (I tried the rtr plastic chassis on the pro prior to buying the carbon fiber chassis, so it has scratches on it). I am firm on the price of $550 shipped for everything.

I'm not sure if I can post pictures on here yet, I'll try though. I can email you tons of pic's.