R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - This is ridiculous... please help us
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 12:09 PM
GundamWZero
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Unhappy Hope this helps..........

Ladies & Gentlemen, Salutations;

Pardon the interuption, however I would like to voice a complaint concerning one of your chain stores in Memphis TN. As a retired Army soldier and a concerned father, I find it comforting that my son have a hobby that he can enjoy without the undue peer pressure his generation provides. Unfortunately, your store in Memphis does not share in my nor other concerned parents. Recently, The store have requested the local hobby store to relocate their outdoor activity, which was located in an overflow and very often vacant parking lot. I don't know why they asked or how the events took place, but the Relators, Trezvant Reality, stated that your chain store has certain restrictions contained in their operation and easment agreement by their corporation. I am quite sure that you will also have a copy of this agreement. What this particular store is doing clearly violates your Code of Business, Conducts and Ethics.

http://www.havertys.com/web/htmldocs...hicsheader.jpg

It was also bought to my attention that the other business were pleased to see such organized events for young children and young adults, and that it also generated more revenue for their stores. But as a concerned father, I would like to see my son enjoy a hobby that promotes ingenuity, and a sense of healthy competition among other peers his age. How is this supposed to happen when managers of your store force another store to relocate their outdoor facility and then falsify information that they have customer complaints and then fail to produce them? I really do not believe that this is within your "Code of Business, Conducts and Ethics". Please confirm that it is not.
I am availlible if you have questions regarding the matter. You can reach me at [email protected].

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter, and your timely response.

Rodney E. Jacobs
SFC. United States Army (ret.)
Good luck with your endevors........