R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Capricorn LAB-C01
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:11 AM
dj apolaro
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by speed6
Dear all, even though i tired a lot of fine tuning to get more steering i was never happy with the end result as i was not having the steering i needed and for such a small improvment i was loosing to traction at the rear especially in the sweeper.

Last Sunday a very good friend of mine/my pitman asked me to try his C01 in order to check if the car is handling fine. This car was the same one i started this year's championship and felt much better than mine which made me think a lot, especially that myself did all the setup for this car BUT only difference was RED springs instead of the BLACK so immediately went down to the pits took his spring fitted them to my C02 and vuola car had much more sttering and easier to drive in the technical section with more rear grip aswell.

I was quite surprised and next weekend i will try the white springs and see what happens.

Whats your thought on this?
I have used the white springs to test. I liked them on bumpy tracks. It does make the car a little more lazy. The car does has more overall traction also.

DJ Apolaro