R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya mini cooper
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 08:38 AM
BoneCrusher
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sydewynder
Ivan, do I have to spell it out for you why your M03 does so well?

It's the DRIVER
Too kind Sydewynder, but I still need a lot more work on that. We finished a few weeks ago our WCICS races and it’s two years in a row leading the last Mini Championship deciding race and then losing it with less than a minute to go cause I couldn’t defend against a faster car I may finally learn my lesion…..nah, I’m too cheap and lazy to change. We had a good turn out with almost 40 Mini’s. There’s video of the race but hasn’t been posted yet…..if only you can hear the ruffling of my flag going down the straight. Love it!

Where are you located? If you ever come by our neck of the woods, our local club races usually have pretty good turnouts. I really think Mini is a good way for beginners to start their RC racing experience, intermediate guys like myself to have a “fun” class and also advance drivers to show us how much more we have to learn!

Originally Posted by Sydewynder
I probably get flamed for this but maybe the racers at your 2 local clubs have more racing etiquette and there's less "rubbing" so the M06 can do well there.

.....Flame suit on......
No, there are theatrics at our local clubs too where grown men whine and pout like little children when they think they got "hacked" or breakdown. Quite entertaining actually.

Ivan