R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT 1/8 Scale Rules and Set-Up Information
Old 04-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Jspeed
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=Clete Landefeld;10610895]

No division, respect or disrespect.. we wanted to start racing the GT class here in the northwest..

if the class dies nationaly due to internal class fighting .. fine..... when the class dies, I will go race open 1/8scale.. I already purchased a car.. I have a 1/10 as well..

.... if TimeZone says NO CLASS due to Rules and lack of participation ... FINE..they will look at another class to run... no skin off my ass.... if you dont want to come DON'T...

... Please stay home.. it's not hard to figure out..[/
QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are your words chete, the rest of the "fluff" inbetween isn't fooling anyone!

Yo chete, I’ve been trying to remain politically correct with you for the harmony of GT racing, but that’s over, I hear a jerkoff like you deserve nothing.

1st, you didn’t start and you weren’t even part of the GT racing community when our class began in America.

2nd, your remarks about not caring if GT racing dies or not and your ‘its no skin off your azz’ comment, just shows GT racers the real asshole you are towards the growth of GT racing.

3rd, refer to #1 & #2 because most every real GT racer around the world wants to see GT racing continue to grow in an inclusive manner; not the other way around.