R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 04-15-2012, 09:48 PM
RC*PHREAK
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BmainStar
Very true the 4x4 sct class does attract the Moths to the light it seems I think alot of people get into the hobby as of late and start right off wanting to race their 4x4 short Bus with out any regard for those that have put in the time to learn RACE TRACK ETIQUETTE. Schoolem! Say something!!I will take alot before I do, but I DO!! That is how they learn in life and at the track!The best is when you go to pass them or lap them and slow up in the next turn just to have them run right into the back side of my truck and spin me out and continue on like they just won the friggin lotteryIts the video game mentality(extra lives). It is the race directer s job to halt this type of racing and promote some track education with out having to put in some parking lot education
+1,000,000

too many times the race director sees 4x4SC as a "basher class" and let things happen. perfect example is the start. in 4x4SC when you see a crappy start where someone rams into the back of someone on the first turn and a pile up ensues, the race continues. you see that same start in 2wd buggy and it's a re-start every time. race directors need to be calling WAY more stop and go's in SC. and i'm talking about 10 second plus stops. that will educate people very quickly that driving through someone is not acceptable...