R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 04-15-2012, 09:37 PM
BmainStar
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shinnbad12
I run Nitro buggy, E buggy and 4x4 short course,,,,,, the short course is a freakin blast to drive but its not a replacement for the 1/8 scale nitro. I would suggest E buggy (IMO) the short course is a bump and run class and dosent seem to matter what state or what track i run at there is a large majority od people that drive right through you. If you are use to close clean buggy racing then E buggy would be my first choice, then the short course.

Scott
Very true the 4x4 sct class does attract the Moths to the light it seems I think alot of people get into the hobby as of late and start right off wanting to race their 4x4 short Bus with out any regard for those that have put in the time to learn RACE TRACK ETIQUETTE. Schoolem! Say something!!I will take alot before I do, but I DO!! That is how they learn in life and at the track!The best is when you go to pass them or lap them and slow up in the next turn just to have them run right into the back side of my truck and spin me out and continue on like they just won the friggin lotteryIts the video game mentality(extra lives). It is the race directer s job to halt this type of racing and promote some track education with out having to put in some parking lot education