R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic E4RSII
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 07:05 AM
Phil2112
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sprintcarracer
This thread has been kinda quite here lately. Is anyone still running this car. Just wondering how they are holding up, I see a main hobbies is supporting TM now and I was pondering on buy one. Just looking for some insite here.
I've had the car for a few months now... I have added aluminum steering knuckles (xray T3 or Photon). I've had it since December. Its been on carpet since then but am finally getting it on asphalt. I have a 13.5 in it now. I was running boosted and the casr was hadling pretty well. What issues I've had with the car are from my tuning ability. Haven't had a full track day at the track with consistant track time yet. Will probably be putting 7.5-10.5 in for mod. The car has a few chassis stiffening options that will help with the speed from mod.
The biggest thing that I have replace have been the tiny bearing in the C-hubs. There one on top and bottom. Just like any other kit the car will surprise you on some of the hits it can take.... but on the other had you hit something just right it might brake a unusual part.
I like the car a lot and really looking forward to opening it up on the Asphalt track this summer.
Let me know if you have any specific question and I'll do my best to answer what I can.