R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Hyjaxx
Tech Adept

A ton of New information for the Vegas RC Raceway and RC Race Chat.

First, A new Vegas RC Raceway website is under construction and will be up shortly. Giving my patrons a much more interactive experience with Race Results,Videos,Standings, Item sales and much more so stay Tuned!

Second, The New RC Race Chat website is up and running and it really looks great. So be sure and check it out at RCRACECHAT.net You can stream the show live, Listen to archived episodes , check to see who is on future episodes and much more.

Also, The Last Round of the Kyosho Classic has been Moved to Cinco De Mayo! (May 5th) gates open at 9 and racing at 2pm. WIth Silver state being on the day of our finale as well as stock nats and The IMRC April Fools race. I figured it would be better for our patrons if i moved the Date out.

In regards to Round 5, It was another amazing night of racing with a level of competition unrivaled! For some people it secured their points and for others it makes the Finale that much more important! All of the points and results are up on the VRCR face book page.

In finishing, The VRCR and RC Race Chat have the honor of Having Jimmy Babcock and Nick Black out From Cali to Hang out at the Vegas RC Raceway for an afternoon of Laps and Miscellaneous Tom Foolery! Then On to the RC Race Chat Studios for a live show! So for everyone in the Las Vegas Area come on down to the VRCR This Tuesday the 17th to hang out with Jimmy and Nick and Turn some laps ! Call the shop for details!

See ya soon!

Eric From The VRCR and RC Race Chat!