R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NY HPI Challenge
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 11:00 AM
C0NTENDER
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ok, Time for me to add my two cents.

1. Thanks goes out to HPI for having another challenge. I can speak for all the guys that go to the challeges that we do appreciate the fact that HPI is willing to come out to the east coast to hold a race. And we will continue to appreciate their efforts (hint hint, next year) Kent, I hope your reading

2. The fact that they allowed the racers to decide on a second round before the mains. (it didn't help me out but it was nice)

3. Tom did a really good job calling the mains, and allowing as much time as he could to allow racers to get their cars ready.

Dislikes:

1: No drivers meeting. I think the races would have run smoother if one was held

2. The radio impound. That sun was killing the radios, and not everyone had their radio in the impound.

In all:

Dispite the fact that the bad luck bug bite me, I still had fun. Given the situation we were under, I think Tom and his crew did a great job. Yes I can see how Tom and his Dad can come across as being a bite rude, heck some will say his dad is down right rude. I just think you have to understand them before you approach them. Once you know how they are, you won't get offended.

THANKS again to HPI for coming out, Kent, please use whatever power you have to keep the series alive. Thanks to Tom and his crew. Despite the rain on Sat. it was still a good weekend and I had a blast.

Kent, look forward to seeing HPI over on the east coast next year (hint hint)

I could say more but that is enough.

Fastharry and Eric, just wait till next year when I can actually get some practice time before the challenge