R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 4th annual TIMEZONE GRAND PRIX July 20,21,22, 2012
Old 04-05-2012, 03:51 PM
*1speedy
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Talking 2 cents... who wants change

Originally Posted by spooky 1
That is the ugliest list of engines I've ever seen. I hate to spend money on any of those. I think the $200 limit rule has been outdated for a couple of years now . You may want to consider raising the bar to $280 so we don't have to buy junk. typically the driver makes much more difference than the engine.
Spooky I have to Agree those engines are Fugly to say the least and way outdated.

Anyways if we cant raise the limit a few dollars I would focus on what Clete said and I Quote

Here is a list of "SPEC" motors that people are running:

To me it just says this is what a few people are running but not what I have to run.

I will have to find a better engine for the 200 dollar limit, and also do like the rest of you and plead the case that these so called 200 dollar engines are obviously JUNK and we would rather buy Quality Italian Engines for a small amount more.

What ever the outcome I will comply and be there for the race in July.

I think people who are on this forum talking about rules that wont be comming to the race should go find a tail to chase