R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OSS 2012
Thread: OSS 2012
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:47 AM
rpmhobbies
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default OSS 2012

Alright fellas....here is the latest on this series for 2012.. we are having this series at two (2) tracks, Medford and Lebanon...I am not going to go into all the details at this time....I feel a better time would be at the next race when we can all have a "beverage" in our hands and our transmitters in the other...

Anyway...this is how it is going to break down....ALL ORIGINAL DATES WILL REMAIN THE SAME!!!!!!!!.....we wanted to keep the dates the same due to people requesting off work, family camping trips already arranged, family reunions, weddings, etc.....

We WILL be doing the Lunsford State race also!!!.....

The series is going to be a 5 race series instead of 6...with 4 out of 5 counting for points.

Lunsford State Race, April 20-22, Lebanon (Santiam Hobbies)

OSS Round 1, May 18-20, Medford
OSS Round 2, June 15-17, Lebanon
OSS Round 3, July 20-22, Medford
OSS Round 4, August 17-19, Lebanon
OSS Final Round 5, Sept 14-16, Medford

With this being said...it is short notice for Santiam to get the facility ready...I throw this challange out there...PLEASE any and all racers in the area that can lend a hand in helping get the facility ready, DO SO!!! We all want to race and mother nature is testing our patience...but, PLEASE try and help in anyway that you can...just contact Santiam Hobbies for the schedule of work parties. Thats all for now.

Please direct questions, comments, reservations, etc via PM....thanks. Chad