R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cleaning nitro buggy/truggy in between rounds
Old 04-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Racerx336
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Kalgard Degreaser is THE SHIT.

In between rounds I will lightly coat my car with the degreaser and then blow it off. It gets the car very clean and allows me to visually inspect for anything out of the ordinary that may keep me from finishing a heat. Before the main, I will pull the motor out and plug it up so I can clean it and change the bearings. The degreaser does very well at cleaning any fuel residue or dirt off the motor as well so I will use it at this point. I will take the radio tray out and very lightly shoot it with a bit of degreaser and then quickly blow it off as well. I clean the rest of the car with degreaser and wipe any fuel or dirt off that might have gathered under the motor or radio tray. After the main I will do another quick cleaning with degreaser so the car looks good in podium photos!

Seriously though, a buddy showed me how good it worked and I immediately bought 6 cans. Makes cleaning and maintaining your car so much easier!