R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - anyone know this serpent model?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 09:01 AM
squillaempusa
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Geezatec
Serpent 8th scale a differnt animal. From Quattro in the '80 to Vectors To 966's.
10th scale from impulse to 835, same format, same Chassis. I assemble Vector, Impact & Impulse at the same time, when the Impulse came out, Thats when the M2 was starting to get popular.

Yes the Impulse Pro will fit. Impulse was the testing model, the Pro parts were a touch beefier and dependable. Been a Serpent freak since the Quattro in the early '80's.

Remamber the Impact M2 was out before the Impulse Thats when they use it it for 200mm Tour car down sized.
ha, seems i've got the right guy for serpent info. i was slightly into the hobby in the early-mid 80's. had a hornet. never heard of serpent, even back then. knew about the jack rabbit and thought that was the baddest around, even tho different animal. always wanted a "lunch box", i think by tamiya, kyosho or somethin. bout to get my hornet back after all these years. mother says she's gonna dig it out. restoring it should be fun. very exited about gettin this impact/835 runnin, now that i got a taste of nitro. can't figure out why all nitros don't have pull starts...and use bump boxes while at the track.