R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Letko raceway Opening raceday
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Jeremy Blair
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Jason my delima is I was wondering about maybe a 13.5 for short course but if I follow the rule book then no one truck has a power advantage its a level playing field. I think it will be a 17.5 to start racing but I am open to sugestions and if there is enough interest and the weekly racers wanna try something different we can. I wanna make it fun for everyone and try and not leave anyone out. I will talk with some of the guys that run SC and make a decision in the next couple of days. I am easy and dont mind trying new things to keep the racers happy and having fun. I am also thinking of bringing back a old chillicothe tradition on slower turnout nights. Anybody remember the $1 buy in money races after the mains?
Its mainly for laughs and fun, but its $1 to buy in whatever car you wanna enter. 5 minutes backwards on the track no marshals and if you wreck your car stays where it lies and becomes a obsticle. Winner gets 70% and second gets 30% My main goal is to bring back some of the fun racing.