R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 03-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Jay13
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snwchris
They're fine with holes in the tires, I have a couple sets like that and a set with holes in the rims as well. There's a quite a few at the track running with holes in the tires as well.

Jay, just so you know indoor is almost over, the Shoot-Out race this weekend is the last big race before outdoors starts up depending on weather.
I think Ryan will run Indoors for a couple weeks in April, but again it depends on the weather.
Thanks for all the advice I will give the 5-7-3 a try. I am anxious for the outdoor to start because I work all day Saturdays and can't race indoors. I am just trying to get set up with the slicks for practice or if Ryan has rain days that go indoors on Sundays. Last year I didn't have any slicks for any vehicles so if we got rained out outside I didn't bother with indoors, but I hope to make most races on Sundays in or outdoors. Again thanks for the help with set up and the link to the batterys.