R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 03-26-2012, 07:41 PM
elex300
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Originally Posted by symmetricon
I just wanted to post this up because my results were staggering. I finaly got around to putting the v2 dual stage scte pistons(rcshox) in my truck this last friday, and did alot of tuning. My previose fastet lap at our track was 35s, well after some tuning and playin around with tires, I was able to best my previous fastet lap by 1.5s
and i was able to hit 12 laps for the first time in a 7min main, and if I had run perfectly clean, I have no doubt that i could hit 13 laps. I was blown away! I hit several 33.5s which is very fast.

Oh, and I ordered the 120mp esc from brushlesshobbies.com for 59$ and found that it is the exact esc as the Xerun 120amp esc. Its an amazing deal. It ran great all friday. The esc never got over 110degs running the pro 4 4000kv 15/40 with 20deg of turbo, and the mtor didnt get over 160.
Good to hear some feedback on the speedo. I talked to one of the better racers at the onroad track the other day and he said the Hobbywings are really solid. Smoothe like Lrp with Tekin punch. Not to mention I could sell my back up RS pro and buy 3 of these.. So you don't need a card or anything but a usb cable to program these?