R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - who holds the speed record?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 05:07 PM
TryHard
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by ajg
I know mph, because I live in America, not Enlgand.
I was gonna keep out of this, and sit back and enjoy the roating ajg was getting, but this just made me a little mad.
How Fing dare you try and imply that people over here in england aren't intelligent enough to know about mph, if you had any clue about anything, you would know MPH is what we use to measure speed over here.

Why don't you just shut the F*** up, ajg. The people on here are way more intelligent than you could ever hope to be, you prove it all the time with your constant pointless and factless responses. Until you have solid proof of your car doing whatever claimed speed you say it does, no-body will ever belive it.

You just have to look at the maths that people who have been running cars longer than you have been alive have posted to see it is near on impossible for you to reach the speeds you claim.

Believe me, if I met you in person, you probably wouldn't last very long.....

And apologies to anyone else how may be offended by my outburst, but it just got personal....

I await a suitable un-imaginative reply, probably along the lines of "why dont you shut up", which would ram the point home nicely....

Regards
Ed