R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - B44.1 Thread
Thread: B44.1 Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Bike racer
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by klopsided6r
sorry about lack of description. my nose dives after taking off of the lip of the jumps causing me to wreck, look like a dumb ass and break stuff.. I dont really mind looking like a dumbass cus im a relative nube but it gets emberrasing . I ran thicker oil in back because of the nose diving problem.I was trying to add a little pack thinking that the nose dive problem was caused by chassis slap. I also laid the shocks down front and rear (inner holes on the towers and outer holes on the armsto try and make more stable.) didn't really want to tweak the front too much as far as oils go. the motor is a hobbywing 9 turn 4300 kv the gearing is 18/84. I accidently bought an 84 instead of an 81 so I will be switching back relatively soon. if there is anything else you need to know let me know. oh yeah I went and bought some mip bypass1 pistons to help cure the problem. I almost actually bought kyosho big bores as well...

thanks

klops
Are you the only car that is having problems with the nose diving? If the face of the jumps are messed up it can cause the rear of the car to kick up and then nose dive. Are 2WD buggies handling these jumps ok? I would ask some one experienced at the track if they could help you out. Someone with experience could probably pinpoint a problem pretty quickly.

Good luck.