R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 11:19 AM
6376vette
Tech Master

Originally Posted by k_bojar
well if that's the case - there's gonna be a lot of pissed off people, BECAUSE all the GTB2's will need to made illegal ... since you cannot tell then apart, aside from the box that the esc comes in

and I don't recall that being the way the class was going - the GTB2 is still in production, so there's some decision that has to be made - or else this is gonna turn into a speedo of the month class ... I already have a legal GTB2, so now to be legal, you're saying that I'd have to replace it?? I realize you DON'T talk for rob, but that's kinda dumb to make people change again...
Clam down and read my post again. X DRIVE is not CURRENTLY legal. I never said you have to replace your legal gtb 2.

The ONLY CURRENTLY PRODUCED legal Novak esc is the edge. Havoc, standard gtb 2 etc are not currently in production. Other escs are still pending approval.

You're right I don't talk for Rob but I can read the rules and the part numbers that are listed as CURRENTLY legal. Any future decisions belong to Rob. I NEVER claimed to make any of the rules and I NEVER wanted to. I read the rules, try to stay up to date, and pass on what I have read and heard so others don't waste money on something that is not legal such as the vented endbells, cobalt rotor, and the x drive. If these things become legal tomorrow then great but right noew they are a waste of money if you are trying to be vta rules complient.