View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 09:21 AM   #10
Donspeed
Tech Addict
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via AIM to Donspeed
Default Police the thread

From OZ and Don:

The reason we have such a good crowd of people, both public fun runners and hard core racers is not because of My wife and I its because the people around us help to make the facility a pleasant place to come and race or more importantly spend time in an enjoyable environment.

Its a shame we have one individual on a mission to deter people from coming to our track or speak poorly abiout my wife or myself. The only way to combat this is with the strenght of the club itself.

Basically its you that make this place a great place. Oz and I put up a nice track and nice facility. It's no longer just nice, or good, or average, ..... its great. I know this because everyone that walks through my door tells me so.

From now on I will police the thread to make sure anyone using bad language, or entering a dialgue that is not "G" rated will be reported to the moderater and the proper actions will be taken. Not sure what they are at this point but I'm waiting to ehre back from the maderator to discuss a new approach to watching our thread.

This is our thread, our place. We all need to protect it. It's easy to get behind a keyboard and talk poorly like an inmature little brat. Its show real character and maturity when you voice your concerns directly. In the future if anyone has a concern about the facility or my staff please send me a PM or call me directly. I will address your concerns quickly and diligently to make sure everyone is satisfied with the treatment and professionalism they receive at IRH.

With that said, Tonight is PIZZA night. Lets go beat the heck out of this layout tonight and have some good ole fun.

FYI, Mazzarra is out of his mind. This guys has vision. His additions to the approved layout are absolutely over the top. You guys have no idea what you are in for next week. He's combined 1/8 scale elevations changes and timed jumps into a 1/10 scale track.

A Steve Plakis design, scaled to perfection by Tom Licata, turned insane by Anthony Mazzarra, and adding new traction crazed Dirt (30) tons, IRH owned ride on roller to smooth the track to perfection, 2 commercial roto tillers to guarantee consistancy, Dave Antos and Monster Joe on the Bobcats, yes two Bobcats ( I think Antos was born in the seat of a Bobcat, the man's insane) and lots of help from our club members at the direction of Mazzarra shaping to perfection an fast, technical layout.

Stay tuned boys.... meeting with WBAB and WBLI at 2pm today. They are covering the race on April 1st. Lots of giveaways and some radio ads during this week leading up to the race. News 12 Long Island will meet with me on Monday and we may even be on TV next week. Weazel get your mop out, the bathrooms need cleaning.

See you all tonight, racing should be a blast. Fraser, Al, Miga. I bought you guys a new cooler. LOL

Don
Donspeed is offline   Reply With Quote