View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #52
Xpress
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe64 View Post
I also dont like the idea of pro drivers posted up in 17.5 blinky classes 1/12 or 1/10 scale. I hope ROAR starts a National ranking system, not cool knowing you don't have a chance in hell to finish in the top 10 because the same drivers in mod will take those spots in (stock class) 17.5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBullFiXX View Post
I guess being old-school, i'm just used to racing against the best, be it stock or mod.
When I started racing in the 80's competing against the likes of Tony Neisinger, Joel Johnson, Gil Losi, Rick Hohwart, etc it was one of the coolest things I can remember from back in the day
Back in the day there was a class for everybody. I went to the 2000? Nats at the track in Ripon and the class for me was Mod TC H main. What is with the constant request for 20 classes or limiting peeps from running a class because it isn't fair?
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of laying it down - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek to beat ass."

-Espo
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote