R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 02:28 AM
Herminator
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Gazza_D
So are you racing this weekend Herm??? and have you got that motor car sorted now

Thought anymore about next season yet?????
No racing this weekend unless I go to Teeside, which I haven't done in a while yet. I may go to their outdoor track if it's sunny.
I like my 19turn tarmac racing too much I don't seem to go quite as well on tight twisty indoor tracks and it doesn't help that I'm currently stuck with the one way for up front, too many knackered diff halfs

That metro is not my friend, I've had more problems with it during the total of a few months driving it than with all the other cars I've driven in the last 5 years put together Still waiting on the repair place to find out if it's worth doing the work needed or if they'll just scrap it. It may have only done 11k miles and be in pretty much rust free shape but it's still just an 11 year old basic Rover Metro worth a few hundred quid....

Next season... hmm... depends on the budget I suppose, whatever I do I want to do well in it, so with a small budget that means SMTCA 19Spec again, but I would like to do some of the bigger races in England. Just as long as I have the cash and I'd not be driving a Metro