R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Would an indoor 1/10th scale sized track flourish or perish?
Old 03-14-2012, 01:55 PM
BBMX633
Tech Rookie

Default My 2 cents

So I don't live on your island but I do have a relative that does and races with you guys all the time so were always watching eachothers races and results. I love the topic and wanted to chime on from an outsiders perspective.. Here in Boise we just got our first indoor clay track and I gotta say its KILLING IT!! We are seeing people we have never seen before and practice nights are crazy! But with that has come new problems.. The core guys if thats what you want to call us, have found it to be almost worse due to so many bashers!! You cant go on any night and drive because theres 30 bashers that have no desire to race or improve. Now thats all great but I think our outdoor track this summer will get all the good core racers and this indoor will get all the new bashers,,, could be wrong.. The 1 thing I love of this new place is how much we can drive and race.. They are open almost every night and race 2 times a week! So maybe if you can just get the masses to come out and keep the track groomed and have alot of practice and race opportunites and most important try and have FUN you should be dialed!! I hope to come visit here soon and bring my toys to do some racing with you fellas!!