R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - santrully21 -neg-Neg-Neg!
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:45 PM
santrully21
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

hey you i just want to buy the staff but before iam buy a stuff iam need to know some thing about the staff what i want to buy but you the one gife me a lot shitt thing i didnt mean to lower ball you i just want to know hwt kind staff what i need to buy you stupid moron
this is what i talking about the item

Quote:
Originally Posted by santrully21
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyeoseabee
this truck is solid, and better than the other one i offered with rtr.

-truck
-stock tires
-lrp esc
-what ever servo is pictured there
-no body.
-2-3 day shipped with tracking ##

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyeoseabee
Quote:
Do you still have electric rs4mt for sale? If yes how about $58 shiped to my door, let me know, tks
I would do that as long as you are with in the USA. Thanks arick

[email protected]
What will be Include for this package of rs4mt ? And I saw your other one already sold for$55 shiped ?, is that any broken or un working item on that ,or crack? Tks I will take after make sure everything.tks
is that include a motor? what kind esc is that for brush motor or brushless motor?

and this is the last wht he talk to me like moron
:[/quote]
by the way if you give ,me same price with the fist one$55 will pay after you respon, tks[/quote]

screw you!
the 55.00 truck was truck worth the rtr truck he got. now you are about to lowball me on this truck fuck you!

i ave 5 of these trucks and the reason i don't sell them is people like you!
i just want to make sure every thing what i need to buy that all you can call all the one on my feed back persen the one iam buoght from them , ii never lower ball them i just want to make sure everthing what i want to buy because he did put all the pic he want to sell and all is not clear
and now you open the this kind crap to blam on be stupid moronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn people like you dont you every go to see your self . :flam ing:: flaming: