R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 03-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Pattojnr
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
im just waiting for michael .

I have guys in sydney who drive on dirt 1/10th scale with turbo and they say we need to turn it down as they cannot drive them .I also have others for 1/8th scale who drive on dirt and they also want the power turned down as they also cant drive them .

You guys must drive on Grass as thats very big in western Australia and thats 100% traction of course you can drive them but put them on the dirt with aggressive settings and let me know how you go with turbo on dirt trust me the power will be uncontrollable .

But anyway we are all waiting for the software .
no this is for 1/8th scale OnRoad. you know, Serpent 966 E cars. we need the power. i explained what our situation was, and i also said id be happy to test anything as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBov3EFFUlo only grass around is when you F*^& UP. the problem with all this is there is no dedication to this form of setup. everything we have to use is for Buggy. and it just isnt fast enough, that is why myself, Serpent, and also M7H are asking for turbo function for the 150Amp.