R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - F/S: RTR RedCat Caldera 10E Brushless
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 10:42 AM
JRockZ
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default F/S: RTR RedCat Caldera 10E Brushless

I know everyone seems to dislike RedCat but i did too untill i got this.
This has an EZ run 35A esc and a 3500kv motor, it is completly stock the only upgrade i did is the front shocks have the aluminum caps, considered an upgrade from redcat i guess.

The front hubs are not of the best quality and the screws come loose and fall out every now and then, i fixed that with some larger screws but at one time ran to long a screw through one of them and ruined a bearing on the rt front, i removed the broken bearing and just put it back together and have run it many times since with NO issues but it really should be replaced so I am claming that as the only issue with this truck.

This thing is FAST, does awesome wheelies and jumps,, would be a great starter RC for your kid or yourself.

My G/F's b-day is tomorrow and i need to try and sell this asap but i also don't want to get robbed either just because it is a redcat. So that all being said
$135.00 Shipped?? O.B.O

The truck has a FlySky RX in it and will not come with a TX but if you do not have a FS TX that you can bind to it i can replace that with an AM Tactic RX and A nice Proboat pistol grip TX so it will be ready to run just add your battery and go.
The ESC is set to Lipo so if you need it changed back to NiMh before purchase let me know,,, it has a traxxas plug on the ESC.
Ok heres some pics and again
$135.00 Shipped?? O.B.O
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sam_0025.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	889950   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sam_0026.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	174.3 KB
ID:	889951   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sam_0027.jpg