View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
Scottmisfits's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 3,104
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

That looks to be the rubber mat material for the drawers or tool boxes. Should be able to find it at any hardware store.
Scottmisfits is offline  
Reply With Quote