R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Want to start a NEW RACING GOVERNING BODY
Old 03-02-2012, 08:17 PM
BlackStarRacing
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Want to start a NEW RACING GOVERNING BODY

Good day Gentlemen and Ladies,

I want to begin a true discussion on creating a new Racing Governing Body. I propose we call it the I.R.A Independent Racing Association. The new RGB will work with local area racers to develop ideas and to expand the RC experience to those of all wages. We will allow all price range vehicles, electronics and nitro, while still maintaining a high level of safety. As for memberships, all funds will go to maintaining local area tracks and to help promote local area races as well as creating learning classes and training. We as an orginazation will want to grow and we will do this by reaching out to bigger sponsors so that quality racers will attend events. We will have regional, statewide and national levels of races. But i need your help, understand i am a member of roar but to be honest outside of paying a fee they don't do much here locally in Sunny South Florida.. And we must change this or suffer more closing of tracks and hobby stores... Lets build something big and save the sport. Help me form the I.R.A Independent Racing Association!