R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DID TESSMANS HB REALLY WIN THE DNC
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 07:00 PM
bigjayjay1
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

You cannot take his win away he WON period to question its stupid he's a great driver so great he won two of the main classes. If he hide his car that would different the only issue would be if a young person bought not knowing he might be disappointed after he found out it was different it will probably happen YouTube is huge.

I think people have a issue due to the fact his kit was completely different so much so its like running three different kits in one. I might be wrong but those look like kyosho shocks. People use after market parts everyone I know uses since he pulled main parts off other kits that's why people are questioning if it should be considered a D8 its not like using ALU hubs or a M2C clutch. If I was HB I would make this into a production kit Hara ran something similar believe he was the first and I bet it will that's why there was some changes with in HB it makes sense Josh lime light was being taken away - speculation. Also I bet that's why the CR8 hasn't been released speculation again