R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 02-24-2012, 10:46 AM
fredswain
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

After mulling it over for a while, since my only big problem with our rules here is the paint scheme, in the end it's a pretty stupid thing to keep me out of it. My concern is that at some point I'll get tied up with other cars that look like mine and will get confused. Fortunately real race teams will make subtle changes to differentiate each driver from each other so I've decided I will pick the real paint scheme that I want to run and will then just do a little highlight such as a standout color on the intake box/rollover structure or wing ends. Nothing pink or anything like that. It it's a Ferrari then instead of running black wing ends (assuming that's what they run), mine might be red. Something subtle like that but appropriate to whatever paint scheme is chosen. It's a believable thing that could happen in the real world and will still quite easily preserve the intent of the rules so hopefully no one would take issue with it. I just need to know for certain what car is mine should it be surrounded by others that look like it.