R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - i Need your advice for Buggy ..
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 09:51 AM
drstrangelove
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If money really not a problem mate and you really want the good stuff, I would recommend you Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI2. The quality of this buggy and its parts is amazing. You can consider upgrading the parts (check out amain or infernoonly or absolutehobbyz, they will show you the optional parts). I can tell you the optional items I bought if you are interested to get this buggy. Change all your hinge pins and turn buckles to titanium. Change all the screws to titanium too.

For your servos, go with KO Propo RSX Response HC and Power HC. For your engine, go with OS Speed 21XZ-B with T-2060SC tune pipe. For your clutch, get the BUKU clutch which will allow you to fine tune your clutch.

For the tire, go with AKA tires with EVO wheels with inserts. Get a few sets. Check out with tires suit your track better.

For your transmitter get FUTABA 4PK. For your starter box, get the OFNA Buggy/Truggy starter box. For your glow starter get the Hobbico Hot Shot 2. For the battery, get the LIFE battery that will fit your buggy battery compartment.

Since you playing on sand, your need a bag to carry all your stuff, recommend. Twintip http://www.redrc.net/2010/10/twintip...700-carry-bag/

For your tools, get Hudy. Btw, rumor that Kyosho will be coming out with a revised version of MP9 but you can always buy this and get the revised one later and use that for your racing and upgrade your current TKI to the new one and use that for your training.

This is crazy stuff but if you want good stuff, those are the good stuff.