R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 10:11 AM
AZ_Ron
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Yep, Damon and I met last night...it'll be great to have another Schuie guy at the track. I finally got my A2 to handle how I want it...LOTS of steering, and just a tiny touch of being loose in the rear, but I think that's because my driving style is the "Throw it around" kind!! My driving has significantly improved from a month ago...still aways to go....need to work on being smooth and consistent...same as always, but at least now I'm not hitting everything...a Brainfart last night kept me from winning the Main, but there were only two of us in Stock, and 3 novice guys they ran with us...I had a good 5-10 second lead, stuffed myself into the pipe and sat there for about 15-20 seconds while people tried to figure out if the guy standing ON the track in the corner was actually a corner marshall...turns out he wasn't...By the time I got going, and got my head back on straight after being MAJORLY pissed, there was only a minute to go, and I couldn't catch the leader...oh well...still my best night yet...REALLY liking how the Axis2 is working...

So what IS the consensus on the Mission on a low to medium bite Asphalt track?? I would think it's adjustable enough to get it to work anywhere...but there is a racer or two that doesn't think it'll work...I'd like to prove him wrong (Sorry Chris!)

L8R

Ron