R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 02-23-2012, 05:08 AM
TryHard
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BP SHADOW
They come in a sealed package of 4, so you would have to buy a set of each. I cdont know if the compounds are different for the two cars, but I can tell you I have run them on a few different tracks with different levels of bite and they are very consistent, and they are real rubber, when you open the package they smell like they came out of a burning building, but I have been told this is the smell of pure rubber. My car felt really balanced on them, plenty of turn in and rear grip without any setup change
I have 50 sets coming in, probably 25 of each car. If people want to preorder I can get a list going, and if the intial 50 sets are spoken for I will up the order
The compounds, in fact the tyres are the same on both. The main difference is the FGX rim is bigger internal diameter than the stock FGX, so the tyres fit both fine.
I've run on these as well as part of the SGP1 series, a good control tyre... especially as we only get one set for the day!
IMO, the feel is similar, but not the same, to that of the tamiya tyres.

HiH
Ed