R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 02-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Jennings
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by mcdoogle
Hi, i like HW so much that i pre-paid Stuart for 2No. V3's in December to replace my 2No. V2.1's, i hope i haven't lost my money. I contacted him at the end of January and he said he had ordered his replacement stock from the factory (to replace the stolen stock) and it would arrive in middle of Feb so hopefully all is ok but it concerns me that Angelo says the factory haven't heard from him.
There seems to be a lot of people who have pre paid for the V3 and a lot of prices have been bandied about, what did racersinexile charge $195, £195 or the exchange from $195 approx £130 ??

Surely Hobbywing/Cobra can tell us what we should be paying for them in £££

Also if they are avaiable in a "few" week time where do we get them in the UK ??

I contacted giantcod and they are not getting any in, racersinexile have disappeared, i have seen the threads about the breakin/insurance etc but surely it only takes a reply on here to say "insurance messing me about should be back in business on ??? date"

The hobbywing products are great but i think all this uncertainty will drive people away, the season is starting and no-one in the Uk knows when the V3 will be avaiable and how we get it.