R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 05:00 AM
Jo90uk
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jamison R
Lights go up with full throttle and back down when off throttle. I run stock so both lights are blinking properly. I synced radio a few times. Checked my settings. Still motor does not move. I have steering and it appears throttle is working. When I sync the radio, there is no chime. ????? I'm confused and very frustrated.

I have tried 3 different sensor wires and 3 different motors.
First, have you actually re-calibrated your transmitter ? Sounds to me like this hasnt been done. Hold the MODE button for a few seconds, you will hear a chime then bleeps, on the next chime pull full throttle and hold it, bleps again then at the chime pull full brakes and hold it, again bleep and at the chime let the stick go to neutral. It will bleep then chime, then do a long chime indicating its all set. Try then, does the motor spin ?

If it does not then revert your speedo back to 212 using the hotwire program. Once reverted upgrade it again. Once done then do the abovge setup again and test, does the motor move ?

If it fails to, take it back to 212, run the calibration and test, does the motor move now ?

Let us know