R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Carcar
Thread: Carcar
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:49 PM
MaxRain
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hyper_Mike
Thanks Jim...that will be much appreciated!

In a blatant attempt to bribe as many people to come out tonight as possible given the late notice for the tear-down, the exec (well at least 2 of us ) have decided to offer a free night of racing. The deal will be regular race fees tonight, BUT if you stick around tonight to help tear-down (or even if you just show up to help tear-down at the end of the night) we will take your name down and you will not have to pay for your next nights racing!

Normally the Horseshoe Club is pretty good about giving us advance notice of tear-downs and I'm not sure what happened this time but hopefully this will encourage folks to stick around and help. As Ivan said, with enough people to help it shouldn't take much more than 1/2 hour.

Cheers,
Mike
Thanks to everyone who helped with take down. It is very much appreciated. If we could have the same number of people with setup next week, again that would be double appreciated to ensure that we have racing next Friday.

In addition, I am looking for a new diff for my m06, part number 51008. If someone has one for sale, please let me know as the current one I have is toast.

Thanks,
Gordon