R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Press release: Stormer Hobbies brings back the 1/10 Parma 235mm Osella
Old 02-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Bob-Stormer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Press release: Stormer Hobbies brings back the 1/10 Parma 235mm Osella

Parma #10233

Pulled from the original Osella mold by Parma, exclusively for Stormer Hobbies! The original mold was made in 1984, and these are a great 235mm pan car body with the true vintage flair, and feel we all love. A bit more round on the nose than the TOJ to help keep you out of trouble. Excellent performing body with lot's of downforce to help keep your favorite race car planted!

These bodys are being pulled from the Original Parma mold, by Parma, exclusively for Stormer Hobbies.

These new Osella's have the overspray film on them (old ones, no film), and we had Parma engrave a "K" on the lower back part of the body mold, that wouldn't be on the originals. The K is to show respect and give props to Parma founder Ken MacDowell, and show it's a current pull of the body. It's on the back, on the piece you trim off. But it's there, and I think it's important to show that respect for both Ken, Parma, and the collector crowd.

We kinda guess that they were originally discontinued about 1991-1992 or so, and now they're back home here at Stormer. Race them, or put them on your shelf queen. Stormer had the Osella's made for you, and we're proud to bring back a small piece of history for all of us.

Note from Bob Stormer: "... I'm glad we did this. This body is a rich part of our 1/10 pan history, and I remember tearing up a fair amount of these back in the day. Great handling body, right there with the TOJ. Just to look at it, the Osella puts a smile on my face. I hope it does for you too."

Parma #10233 clear 235mm Osella body. Car not included.

Body thickness: .030"
Protective film: YES

https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/c...pl?pn=PAR10233