R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ko BMC Speedo
Thread: Ko BMC Speedo
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:05 AM
macdude
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eric Tomczyk
Thanks for the responses guys. BTW I should mention I am running this in a Kyosho RB5 buggy, I had searched and found this thread here in Onroad. Macdude if you want to sell that USB connector LMK. Rich- I will be going on Saturday but I can probably make it down on Monday too. I would appreciate your help! Can I just take it over to KO to get the upgrade, they're over in Gardena, right? I tried to call them today but I got the answering machine.
I will PM you when I find it. I just noticed last night that I am missing one of my KO BMC's . The USB was at home so that should be easier to find.

Also I agree with Rich this is still a great ESC. I just wish they had a little more drive frequency. I had been running it in the buggy class because it felt way more positive than any other brushless esc. I like how the old brushed systems felt and this system was the only one that I found that I could make it feel like the old brushed systems. Over the last year or so I have been slowly moving away from that feel as the low speed drive has gotten better with the other manufacturers.