R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray NT1 2012 Comming Soon...
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:32 AM
NikoRacing
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kuruption
From the looks of the pics on redrc, it's going to require at least the following new items from a 2010/2011 (I'm upgrading from a 2010 WE, so I need the new chassis). From the description, the chassis is new for 2012 as well. So, chassis (maybe), top deck, fuel tank, front bulkheads, bulkheads in front of the motor (where the rear of the top deck mounts), servo spacers for the throttle servo, steering assembly?, maybe new steering servo mount assembly. I'm not sure what else needs to be changed on the frontend, but with lower bulkheads, it seems the upper A-arm mounts are also lowered, so it may require a different upper bulkhead and maybe different upper A-arms? Oh geesh, it's looking like an expensive upgrade. I may have to buy a 2012 kit and take all the lightweight stuff off my WE
Sorry...the only different parts in the kit are the radioplate which is flexy in the front end and the chassis that is milled where the engines sits, just to lower it. The rest of the car is totally the same.