R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Nitro Sedan Covert to Brushless Build Thread
Old 02-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Satyrisci
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by FNG RIDER
similar cars have been done for offroad by the manufacturers such as the Losi electric ssc short course truck w/aluminum plate chassis. The increase weigjt is forcing others to increase weight so not to be push around by heavier car. If succussful this could also be a nice force against all the current weight weenies on on road and force them to add weight.

One thing. if you have a heavy car, you should run a torger motor with low kvs. but I like to idea and hope you get it running.
I'm sure I will. I just bought the mount and the motor and esc are already on their way here. I need to learn about programming now. Do i need a programming card? are they universal, liek if my LHS has one open, would it work on this?

I suppose if this car is too heavy for this motor, i could cut a chassis out of plastic. With the upper bracket, it should be sturdy enough. I want this thing to launch like mad and have top speed as well.

Now is the hard part... WAITING FOR THE PARTS