R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Unpleasant business from XChange (Franco Rizzo)
Old 02-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Xchange
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by marvinbeaverdip
You really shouldn't have deleted the text of your ad, it only looks bad now. I know in the other post you said this was "3 races old", so the body wasn't going to be like new, but was it 3 races old, or 3 race weekends old? To me, that's a huge difference. Are those the only pictures you had in the ad? Were there any of the car in the condition as it was going to be shipped? Did you disclose in the ad that some parts were worn out?
At this point, I think you need to post what you said you were shipping, and Trinity75 you have GOT to post some pictures of what you received if you'd like the guys reading this thread to give you an opinion. They also should be decent pictures. Blurry pictures never help anyone's argument.
Well what is the difference between 3race old or 3race weekend old? i m not sure..

No i did'nt even realize the part was worn when i put in the box.. but i had tons of spare parts and trinity had everything to put back in place. again... i admited i should prepare the car before shipping and check everything.. but i didn't .. and for that, i appologize to trinity. And i suggest to replace what was to replace.. this is what i does... but some parts was to order and as i said in my tread, they was BO from HRP and amain...

Now they are back in stock so my hobbyshop should receive the requested parts.. but in any case.. i can accept somebody to make treath or harrassement or talking like a shit... this is not acceptable from my point of view!