R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive)
Old 02-09-2012, 07:08 PM
MDawson
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TryHard
Hehe... we're not that few surely?

Nice run at the 'birds... loving the BMW LeMans art car inspired shell ( ). Out of interest, LTC?

So I'm guessing you lot are talking ETS Poland? Sounds like that could be a quite a US invasion! Should look the other way as well, looks like they'll be an ATS (asian) series sparking up some point this year, rumoured to be Thailand, China (shanghai) and Japan...

Anyway, shells are ready for TITC (yes, messy work area, it was 1am!), even created some two tone stickers by overlaying the kit ones..

This time next week I'll be in lovely warm Bangkok, testing the crap out the car on high grip asphalt. I know there should be a least three A700's there (me, Tom, and one other guy from China), so should be able to get to a good setting. One more day testing at the track tomorrow, then strip down and rebuild before flying out on wednesday... super excited, gonna be ace!

Ed
Hahahaha. Yes, we are the few and sometimes proud. And happy to get support!

You get extra points for spotting the body. The Koons car. Yes, LTC. It managed to get into the corners better than the Speed6.

Some of us started to talk about going to ETS. As the IFMAR worlds is proving to be less of an interest; track/tires - we thought some international trip would be worthy. ATS sounds awesome. Will have to see how that works. A few of us from the Tamiya camp are looking at making a trip to Tamiya Worlds in Japan in November as well. For now, looking at ETS. Timing is tight but will know shortly.

Good luck at TITC. Try the 3hole front and 2 hole rear camber links. Will be running on high-bite indoor asphalt myself this weekend. The body paint looks speedy btw!