R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 02-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Losi57
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by LosiMadMan
I have broken one arm in that spot. As far as the bumpers go I keep breaking the piece that connects to. The small piece that holds the front shock towers on. The rear bumper keeps breaking and I'm to the point where I'm not buying another one, I'll just run with it broke. You know with this truck comming from the 8ight line on vehicles you would think they would learn something from them. I picked up my 8ight T 2.0 yesterday and it is way beefier than the miniaturized SCTE version. The SCTE is well built but there are just some wimpy parts on it that make no sense, like the rear bumper. I really don't understand the hex inserts in the diffs.
The part pictured is not the part ive been breaking its the part that, that peice connects to.Its the peice that slides off the front of the shock tower.That sits right on top of the tranny case.Has four screws that go through it to fasten the tower down. Sorry i dont have a camera to take pictures right now ryan.Hopefully you understand my description.