R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - amainhobbies shipping prices seem high?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 06:04 PM
drstrangelove
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I agree on this, nothing to do with Amain. I had two of my delivery screw up by UPS. It show the item arrive and to be delivered to me but by all miracle, it changed to Customer not at home status.

This I can promise you would be impossible because first, I work from HOME and knowing my hobby stuff coming on that day, would I not make sure I'm at HOME. Second, for them to be able to go up to my unit, the UPS personnel will need to enter my unit number and it will get directed to my mobile so that I can open the door. They might be able to come in if happen someone was coming in at the same time but I'm NOT the only one at home, so it is impossible for anyone at home not to hear the bell. Third, if I'm not at home, there should be some form of receipt to indicate that they tried to deliver to me but I'm not at home, none!

This did not happen once but 3 times. I "F" the whole of UPS personnel on the bad service provided by them on the third time. What piss me off is not about the delay, but the blunt lie that I'm not at home status, not once, not twice, but three times.

Writing email to UPS, calling them to speak to their manager all end up being useless! And UPS site do not have any customer service form for you to give them feedback, most probabaly they know they are providing a fuck up service!

Saying all this, it's has nothing to do with Amain, they did get my package out on the same day since I always check on the rush order (they never fail on that). But maybe Amain might be able to give feedback on this or put some pressure on UPS to buck up.

Originally Posted by rider313
You can thank the shipping provider for that. I ordered on the 24th and didnt get it till yesterday. Used UPS ground. It sat at a UPS store for 3 days. You dont se me conplaining, There Nothing Amain has to do about that. I selected rush and they had it out the first day they were open. So start a UPS forum and complain about them.